Saturday, June 27, 2009

Introduction

Microsoft's Flight Simulator is, according to me, one of the best simulation games around for a aviation enthusiast like me. MSFS, as it is popularly known, is also a best seller around to world.

Unfortunately, this popularity has not been emulated here in India. There are hardly any sites that are dedicated to this game here in India and those sites which are, become dead pretty soon. Case in example is simflight india forums. Anyways I have decided to launch a blog, wherein I will collect, as much as I can, aircrafts, sceneries and other Flight Simulator related stuff as I can. I will try and give as much time as possible to keep updating this blog as much as I can.

Feel free to comment.

Shivendra

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simFlight India website was operational for a little over 5years. Though the website was discontinued by the simFlight network due to lack of updates, the forum is still active and some of its members including myself do meet up in Bangalore occasionally or atleast during the biennial air shows. The passion for FS and everything aviation still remains. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya we are wid u!u can play online at FSTOPGUN.ORG

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Karthik, Yes i Know.. I am a member of simflight India as well.

    ReplyDelete